- 90% of our children say that they enjoy coming to school.
- 100% of our staff say that they enjoy working at the school.
- 97% of parents say that they would recommend the school to another parent.
(These results were taken from our most recent survey)
These are the reasons have led to us being the most popular choice of secondary school in Oxford for the last two years.
1. Our GCSE results have consistently placed us above national averages in the UK for student progress for the last five years
2. We are rated as a ‘Good’ by Ofsted
3. We continuously experience exceptional success in national and international poetry competitions and we have been recognised by the National Poetry Society in 2017
4. We are a school where your child will be known, cared for and encouraged to achieve their absolute best
5. We have a thriving House system, a vast majority of students take part in high value house competitions and high quality events across the year
6. We are proud to be a non-selective school and achieve high academic standards with exceptional outcomes in English and literacy
7. We have a large and thriving Sixth Form, 80% of students went to university from our school last year
8. We have a relentless focus on high standards of uniform and behaviour so students feel safe, valued and welcomed within the Academy
9. We have exceptionally high standards of teaching and learning and we support peer to peer development with a number of schools in our Oxford East Partnership
10. We offer a wide range of extra-curricular and leadership opportunities to students and we encourage the highest standards of homework